Skip to content
- When requested to freight items to our customer, we take all care to ensure the safe arrival of your items, we will not take responsibility for items damaged by couriers. Gold Coast Trophies suggest you check for obvious signs of damage prior to signing for them.
- Gold Coast Trophies shall not be liable for any loss or damage (including consequential loss or damage) arising from delay in delivery or failure to deliver due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control (eg: failure or late delivery by freight companies) and the customer shall accept and pay for goods notwithstanding late delivery.
- Where a customer has requested that goods be left at premises by courier without being in attendance to sign for the items, Gold Coast Trophies will not be held responsible if those items are damaged or go missing.
- Shortages in delivery must be reported to Gold Coast Trophies within two (2) days of the date of receipt of the goods by the customer.
- Delivery to third parties may be arranged at the request of the customer subject to acceptance by Gold Coast Trophies.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.