Terms & Conditions
1. PRICES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. Whilst all care is taken by Gold Coast Trophies when updating prices on website, we will not be bound by any mistakes in pricing that may be made.
- All prices are subject to any Federal, State or other taxes in effect at the time of despatch. All care is taken when advising pricing on our website, but we will not be bound to any error we may have made when uploading.
- Quotations are current only until the date specified on the quotation.
- No quotation given by Gold Coast Trophies will constitute an offer to supply. An order placed by a customer (whether or not pursuant to any such quotation) is not binding on Gold Coast Trophies until agreed to in writing by us.
- GST or import duty (if any) included in any quotation is payable by the customer.
3. PLACING AN ORDER
- When placing your order with Gold Coast Trophies, please ensure you have the correct quantities, as once we have ordered items in for you, you will be responsible for those quantities if you have mistakenly over ordered. In the same manner a short fall in your order may attract a fee for additional freight costs in getting those additional items in.
- All products listed for sale are subject to our suppliers having current stock to fulfil our order of the items you have chosen. Gold Coast Trophies have no control over current stock levels held by our suppliers and will endeavour to supply all products chosen by our customers.
- We do not accept telephone orders. Orders may be placed via our online store or email.
- We place orders with our suppliers once a week. If your order is placed and it is necessary for us to order outside our normal order placement you may be charged for freight costs incurred by us in getting your components delivered to us.
- Full payment of goods is required for any online order. Goods will only be ordered after cleared payment of deposit has been received.
- A 50% deposit is required at time of placing order by any means other then online. Goods will only be ordered after cleared payment of deposit has been received. The balance is due on pick up or prior to despatch, unless otherwise agreed to in writing from Gold Coast Trophies.
- If the Customer defaults in the payment of any monies due to Gold Coast Trophies we may reserve the right to charge interest on all amounts not paid by the due date for payment. Such interest shall be calculated on a daily basis from the due date for payment until the date we receive payment
While risk in the goods shall pass on delivery, title shall remain with Gold Coast Trophies until full payment for all debts owed to the us are made.
6. COLLECTIONS CHARGES
Should the customer for any reason fail to pay all or any monies owed to Gold Coast Trophies, any expenses, costs or disbursements incurred by Gold Coast Trophies in recovering any outstanding monies from the Customer including debt collection agency fees and commission and solicitors cost (full indemnity basis) shall be paid by the Customer.